Dear participants of the II International Conference “Islam in Modern Secular State”
Welcome to the Kyrgyz Republic!
As a Participant of the Conference, you should know:
After arrival to the International Airport “Manas”, the staff of the airport will meet you with the nameplates of the Conference “Islam in Modern Secular State” and will take you to the Arrival Hall of the Airport “Manas-2”.The representatives of the Organizing Committee will be waiting for you in the hall. After receiving your baggage, we will provide the transportation, which takes you to the hotel “Orion” in Bishkek.
Upon arrival at your hotel, a room will be reserved for you. The hotel restaurant offers dinner from 19:00 to 21:00. You will need to inform the registration that you are a participant of the Conference.
Every day from 14 to 17 November, the breakfast is provided in the hotel restaurant from 07:00 to 09:00.
The opening of the II International Conference is scheduled for November 15, 2018 at the State Residence of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 1.
- November 15 at 08:30 – departure from the hotel to the State Residence of the Kyrgyz Republic № The bus will be waiting for you at the entrance of the hotel. Please do not be late.
The gathering of participants is on the ground floor of the hotel.
Dress Code: official / national dress.
Please bring warm clothes with you, because it is going to be cold.
After the official ceremony of the opening of the Conference and plenary session, the bus will be waiting for you at 13: 00 to take you from the State Residence to the hotel “Orion”, where the lunch will be provided and the breakout sessions of the Conference will be held.
Further events will be held according to the Program of the Conference
On November 15 , at 19:00 after the end of the first day of the Conference there will be a Reception on behalf of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic. The bus will be waiting for you at 18:30 near the “Orion” hotel to take you to the restaurant. After the end of the Reception at 21:30 the bus will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel.
- November 16, 09:00 – the beginning of the second day of the Conference at the “Orion” hotel.
After the end of the Conference, you will have a lunch from 12:30 to 14:00 (there is a time for Friday prayers). The bus takes you from the Hotel to the restaurant at 12:00.
After lunch at 14:00 the bus will be waiting for you for departure according to the cultural program – visits of Chyngyz Aitmatov’s Museum House and Central Mosque in Bishkek.
After the end of the cultural program at 18:00 the bus will take you for the dinner. After dinner at 20:00 the bus will take you to the hotel.
- November 17, 2018 departure from Bishkek. Participants will be provided with transport to the airport “Manas” according to the flight schedule, which will be placed on the stand in the lobby of the hotel.
* Important information:
- The inviting part covers transportation costs (economy class air tickets, transfer from/to the airport, travel around the city), accommodation and meals during the conference. If necessary, the visa support will be provided by the inviting part.
- Within the framework of the Conference, 5 minutes will be provided for welcome words of the heads of delegations and 10 minutes for speakers on sessions.
If you have any questions, please contact the staff of the Secretariat:
- Meder Omurbekov: +996 312 901292; mob. +996 557 22 07 77
- Medina Erkinbekova: +996 312 901292; mob. +996 701 01 12 34
- Elvira Dzhunushalieva: +996 312 901470; mob. +996 550 68 79 96
- Shirin Amanbekova; +996 312 900935, mob. +996 772 874 918
We are planning to publish the Conference Reports after the Conference. The participants of the Conference should send their reports to the official e-mail of the Conference: email@example.com before November 10th , 2018. The reports (articles) selected by the Organizing Committee will be published at the Collection of the Conference Reports.
The text of the report should be in the following format:
|Indicate the author’s surname and initials, academic degree and rank, place of work, country at the beginning of the article in the upper right corner. The title of the article is located through one interval on the center in bold, capital letters. Through an interval, before the text of article it is necessary to specify the list of keywords (no more than 5 terms) and the summary.
The text of the report must be at least 7 and not more than 10 pages, and meet the following criteria: Page format – A4. Margins: upper, lower – 2 cm, left – 3 cm, right – 1.5 cm. Fonts: Times New Roman, size 12 pt. The line spacing is 1.5 lines, the indent in the first line of the paragraph is 1.25 cm. The links are at the end of the page.
We wish you fruitful work and a pleasant stay in the Kyrgyz Republic!
The Organizing Committee of the International Conference «Islam in Modern Secular State»